Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hanging on by a Blogroll

One week has passed since I imploded. I see a downward trend in the number of blog posts I've been doing per month since April. Even if I wrote everyday for the next week, I would not be reversing that trend in July. But hey, the sun is in Leo now, and lions are totally my power animal, so I'm thinking it's a good time to go out and get my mojo back.

In the meantime, here are some things I read this week.

Train Like an Athlete:
Eat Like an Athlete: 
Think Like an Athlete: 
  • Five ways running can help when you're feeling sad. Five again!
  • Twenty things you know when you are dating (or are married to) a runner.
  • Three words to say to yourself when you're feeling anxious.
Sleep Like an Athlete:

  • Once again, I am coming up short on anything relevant about sleep this week. So instead, how about 15 summer movie reviews presented in haiku? (See also: Running haiku presented by Nicole).
Today's running blog is brought to you by the number 5
Today's blog is brought to you by the number 5.

1 comment :

  1. I run five days a week, and I loved this post! So much useful info. I'm totally guilty of some of those worst habits, too ;)

    ReplyDelete