Saturday, September 26, 2015

Baseline

A question: Does anybody know if there are any widgets or features to embed your MapMyRun results into your blog? Or MFP? Thought it would be a cool feature if I could display exactly how my long run went today, or share my nutrition logs and macro goals.

Let's just say I have a lot of catching up to do. With myself. My goal was to run 60 minutes today (inclusive of a 3 minute warm-up and 6 minute cool-down, which I achieved) - but only completed 5.34 miles in that time. Three years ago, a 6 mile run in 60 minutes was my average daily workout. I think I will definitely need to add a third run to my schedule.

200 days left.

Today's Exercise: 60 minute treadmill run @ Globo Gym - 5.34mi

Breakfast
Lunch
PWO
Dinner
N/A
Too much of everything at Golden Corral
N/A
Loaded potato skins

No comments:

Post a Comment