Sunday, September 27, 2015

Super Moon

Do professional athletes have a problem with overindulgence?

So glad I got my workout done in the morning. There's no way any movement was happening after the St. Pete Food and Wine Fest.

I would say that I got it out of my system and can focus on 'eating' like an athlete per my proclamation earlier this week, but I know the Epcot Food and Wine Fest is in my future too. Perhaps there I can be more selective about what I choose to eat and drink.

Going outside now to check out this "Super Moon." Maybe doing some star gazing will fill me with some Star Wars inspiration.

199 days left.

Today's Exercise: 60 minute spin class @ Globo Gym

Breakfast
Lunch
PWO
Dinner
2 eggs scrambled, grits
St. Pete Food and Wine Festival
N/A
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment