Monday, September 28, 2015

Soon, I will rest.

No workout today. Monday is typically a rest day, but today I had an added bonus - it was monthly massage day!

The rise of Groupon, Living Social, etc. has made it more affordable to treat myself to massage. I have yet to find anything that disputes the health benefits of massage - here's a good summary of those benefits if you are looking for more info. I'm your stereotypical runner with knee problems and lower back-pain, and massage seems to keep me going for a while. Plus I have had this nagging shoulder thing, likely from sleeping awkwardly - if anybody has any resources for correcting poor sleep posture, let me know.

Star Wars Darth Vader telling Luke Skywalker's massage therapist can't see him until next week... Nooooooooo!
Some massage humor

$30-40 and one hour on the massage table - not a bad investment for the relief it provides. If I could swing it every other week, I would.

Nutrition is way off today. Still recovering from yesterday's excess at the St. Pete food and wine festival. Hoping to get back on track tomorrow.

198 days left.

Today's Exercise: None

Breakfast
Lunch
PWO
Dinner
Coffee
Beef Stew
Hershey's Candy Corn Bar
N/A
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment