Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Most Important Lesson

At 5:30 this morning, the sound of claws digging across the door of the guest room next to our bedroom woke me up.

The cats registered exactly how they felt about being locked out of one of their favorite sleeping spots by our overnight guests. I jolted out of bed and chased them downstairs in the hopes that our guests hadn't heard and were still sleeping peacefully. I suffered in the role of cat wrangler for 2.5 hours until our guests finally rolled out of bed.

But it did give me the opportunity to record this:



So this is Kirbi staring me down and trying to puzzle out how she's going to get past me to break into the guest room:

My seemingly innocent cat, Kirbi

I've never been a "cat-person" but I do feel a kinship to Kirbi. We both look innocent enough, but are driven to do whatever it takes to get what we want.

Today's exercise: Rest. Happy Easter to those that celebrate. My MIL gave me this card, so you know she's a keeper:

Star Wars Darth Vader Easter Card

No comments:

Post a Comment