Saturday, October 3, 2015

I have a bad feeling about this

Woke up with some bloating and soreness in my calf muscles, even though I didn't work out yesterday. I blame last night's pizza.

Star Wars Stormtroopers eating a pizza.
I gave in to the Dark Slice... I mean Dark Side.

Most days, I'm working out in the evenings so the prior night's dinner doesn't impact me - but no more Friday junk food nights if Saturday is going to be my long run day. Hopped on the treadmill this morning and got a terrible cramp 20 minutes in, so I finished out my hour on the elliptical.

It's clear to me I must start taking my nutrition more seriously. Today's food log is embarassingly comparable to something I might have logged when I was in college over ten years ago.

Tomorrow will be the first day I will be challenged to log progress here, as my day is pretty packed - plans include spin class, breakfast with my mother, and Disney's International Food and Wine Festival. Because there's no better way to commit to limiting rich, decadent foods than by surrounding yourself with unlimited rich, decadent foods.

196 days left

Today's Exercise: Treadmill run (10 min/mi pace for 20 min) followed by elliptical (40 min) @ Globo Gym

Breakfast
Lunch
PWO
Dinner
Pumpkin coffee
Chicken Wings
Beer
N/A
Popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment