Friday, October 2, 2015

Playlist

I ran the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon sans iPod in 2013 - my slowest half marathon to date - which may have been my undoing. I thought all of the external stimuli Disney provides at their races might have kept me going - I really didn't want to miss anything.

Lesson learned - I took my iPod with me during the Disney Star Wars Rebel Challenge earlier this year. 

Star Wars Chewbacca listens to his iPod while running, too.

Music definitely keeps me motivated. I have kind of an eclectic music taste though - my list reflects pop, classic rock, movie soundtracks, and TV theme songs. Here's a random sampling:


Running for just under 2 hours requires a lot of motivational music. Always looking for new music suggestions - leave a comment with some of your favorite running songs.

197 days left.

Today's Exercise: Rest

Breakfast
Lunch
PWO
Dinner
Coffee
Eggs with Spinach
Beef Curry

N/A
Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment