Friday, October 9, 2015

Streaking

Hey now, not THAT kind of streaking.

I'm just rather impressed with myself that I got out of bed at the crack of dawn for a workout two days in a row now! Again, when my alarm went off, I was disinclined to actually go mobile. Particularly because - for whatever reason - the city of Hartford decided to erupt in a chorus of "Zombie Nation" at 12:30am last night. I still am not quite sure what was going on, but it was tough to fall back asleep afterwards. Too soon to claim it's a new habit - that takes 21 days, or maybe 66, or somewhere in between. In the meantime, running is still slow going. I need to be pick up the pace:

Wish I could run as fast as the Star Wars Millennium Falcon
Wish I could go THIS fast

Anyway, my travel plans for the next day mean tomorrow is a forced rest day, but I'll be back in the swing of things on Sunday with spin class - provided no crazy disruptions. I've had to sleep in the Atlanta airport in the past due to missed connections, thank you very much Delta. Fingers crossed. I'm not entirely sure I'll get to post tomorrow, but will do my best.

190 days left.

Today's Exercise: 3.1 mile Treadmill run (10 min/mi) @ hotel gym

Breakfast
Lunch
PWO
Dinner
Oatmeal, scrambled egg and potato, coffee
Chef Salad
More Coffee
N/AThai drunken noodles, ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment