Saturday, January 30, 2016

Blogroll

Moving.

Star Wars stormtroopers telling us to run along.
The adventure of going somewhere new is great, but the physical act... I would not wish upon my worst enemy. 
Still unpacking and getting settled into our new home. Not much new to share here, other than I'm exhausted and really hoping I can get right back into running on Monday.

So I'll let others do the writing for me today. Here's a few things I've read over the past month or so that I find interesting and relevant.

Sleep Like an Athlete:


Think Like an Athlete:


Train Like an Athlete:

Eat Like an Athlete:


77 days left

Today's Exercise: More box moving.

Having trouble eating right while in the middle of chaos. Looking forward to getting my full kitchen back.

No comments:

Post a Comment