Thursday, January 28, 2016

Even Rocky had one...

I'm a home owner. Again.

After a three month delay, my husband and I finally closed on our house in Florida. 

There's so much to do.
  • Move out of our storage unit. 
  • Unpack five years of life from NJ... that's been sitting in storage for six months.
  • Furnish. We sold pretty much all of our stuff before moving out of our old cape cod home... what could possibly be left in all of these boxes?
  • Move in appliances. 
  • Find internet pronto. I need it to continue working remotely.
  • Pack and move two cats and a dog out of our temporary apartment.
  • Clean everything.
  • Landscaping. Pest Control.
  • Blog.
  • Figure out how to shave off 7 minutes per mile in less than 80 days for my Star Wars Half.


How am I gonna get it all done?



79 days left

Today's Exercise:  Treadmill run @ Globo Gym:

M1: 15:25
M2: 15:46
M3: 15:46
M4: 15:32

Breakfast
Lunch
Snack(s)
Dinner
3 eggs with spinach, coffeeSalmon salad, tea2 HB EggsChili, tea

No comments:

Post a Comment