Friday, January 22, 2016

Who's the more foolish?

Our builder delayed our house closing AGAIN yesterday. It was supposed to happen on Monday. They're saying it will just be later in the week next week, but I have no trust in anything they tell me anymore.

Backing up a sec - this is the same builder who told us the day before our original closing at the end of October that we were going to be delayed two more months. Then, in mid December, they announced it was being pushed off again until mid to end of January.

If closing doesn't happen next week, my husband and I are - once again - screwed. Because it's the end of the month. Our lease is up. We'll be homeless.

Fool me once... 

Even Han Solo and Chewbacca got to go home in the latest Star Wars movie.
Don't rub it in, Han.
Gonna get a long run in this weekend and not "dwell" on it.

I've been dealing with some nausea, so I think today is my last day on the egg fast. I've read up on others' experiences doing an egg fast, and think this may just be a touch of low carb flu. 

Or maybe eating 45 eggs over a three day period is really too much.

I will mention this though - my low carb insomnia seems to be subsiding. I've been dealing with it for almost two months now. There's lots of tips and articles geared towards helping you fall asleep (this one is pretty good) but my problem was staying asleep. 

So imagine how excited I was when I actually overslept the other night - woke up at 6:25! I haven't done that in quite some time. We'll see where it goes from here. 

85 days left

Today's Exercise:  Rest

Breakfast
Lunch
Snack(s)
Dinner
3 eggs, coffee3 eggs, tea2 HB EggsMore eggs and tea

No comments:

Post a Comment