Monday, November 2, 2015

Daylight Savings Time

Victory! Sort of. As anticipated, I had no problems waking up at 6 am, thank you very much end of Daylight Savings Time!

However, I wasn't feeling great. My stomach was unsettled, and running was not appealing at all. I went through my usual morning routine, including taking the dog out for a 10 minute walk, to see if I felt any better, but no such luck. I thought about making today weight lifting day instead, but as I was watching the sun rise over Tampa Bay, I decided I wanted to make my first morning - in what hopes to be a new routine of waking up at 6 - more pleasant.

So in lieu of training, I just walked for an hour. And I'm so glad I did. It was peaceful, calming - quiet even though there were many others taking advantage of a beautiful morning outside. I think it was the right way to start off what promises to be a stressful week figuring out my housing situation. I was reading up on how Daylight Savings Time tends to affect people - to those who are upset about losing an extra hour of light at night, I offer the reminder about how great it is to actually see the sun when you get up in the morning!

Star Wars Emperor Palpatine wants you to embrace the Dark Side.


But ew. Not looking forward to Daylight Savings Time coming back again.

How did the end of DST affect you today?

166 days left.

Today's Exercise: Active Rest Day

PWO
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
N/A
Peppermint MochaCoffee, chiliGranola w/ almond milk

No comments:

Post a Comment