Wednesday, November 18, 2015

On the upswing

I went to bed with a headache last night, and woke up with the same headache. I think the recent stress is taking it's toll.

The good news is that all of the high pressure work meetings I was dreading are over now, so I can breathe a little easier for the rest of the week. There's still a lot of big projects going on, but I can give those better attention and focus. I think with next week being a holiday week, there will be less new "to-do's" coming my way, so maybe I can finally feel ahead of the game.

Anyway, since I woke up with a headache, I did not run today. I'm not beating myself up about it, but giving my body the rest it needs. I'm optimistic I can get back into a healthier routine here and focus on my training schedule again.

Thought I'd share this article about the top 10 most fun half marathons - (not to be confused with the top 10 cities for running marathons that I posted a few weeks ago) not surprising that runDisney holds two spots on the list (Star Wars Half , Wine and Dine Half).

Chewbacca running in the runDisney Star Wars Half Marathon


I've done both and can validate their placement on this list. Has anybody done any of the others?

150 days left.

Today's Exercise:  Rest

PWO
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
N/A
Eggs with spinach, coffeeTJs Turkey Cranberry Sausage, salad, pumpkin teaSteak and Tzatziki,gf
Pumpkin cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment