Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Conserve Water

I'm not a big drinker but the last few nights I have indulged a little bit (and have logged it all here in my meal tables at the bottom). I prefer wines, occassionally will have a cider... just a good way to wind down in the evenings.

But after reading this article, I'm considering cutting it out until April. Ok, maybe not completely - would like to have a drink here and there on the holidays - what's New Year's Eve without a glass of champagne?

Star Wars Darth Vader and Boba Fett are drinking buddies.


I'm most concerned about how it disrupts my sleep patterns and acts as another stressor on the body. I've been imbibing daily as I have two bottles of wine that I really don't feel like moving with me to my  next apartment. But I had trouble sleeping last night and wasn't feeling a morning workout. I hit the snooze button and told myself I could do a workout in the evening, but work has been killing me the past few days, leaving me with no energy to hit the gym.

Anyway, I've got a little more wine left for tonight and tomorrow night, but I don't think I'll be stocking it in the future. I'm just as happy with coffee and my Trader Joe's pumpkin tea.

157 days left.

Today's Exercise:  Unplanned rest day

PWO
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
N/A
Eggs, spinach, CoffeeChili, coffeePumpkin cream GF Pizza (yes that's a thing!), glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment